What personal information do we collect and how do we collect it?
- Information collected when you use or view our website via browser’s cookies: such as your IP address, browser type and version (e.g. Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer), time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system (e.g. Vista, Windows XP, MAC OS, etc.), device type, hardware model, MAC address, unique identifiers and mobile network information collected through cookies used on this website with your consent;
- Online Data collected during website usage, such as information about your visit including URL clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), information about your network such as information about your devices, connection speeds and network application performance; pages viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visit and interactions (such as scrolling, mouse clicks, etc.) and whether you click on particular links or open our emails, and other information collected through cookies (e.g. Google Analytics) used on this website with your consent;
- Any other personal information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your contact information, business information or recruitment information, or any posts, Likes, tweets and other interactions with our social media presence.
For what purposes do we use your personal information?
- Website functionality: Enhance and maintain website user experience.
- Statistical Research Analysis: to understand our client and suppliers’ services and marketing needs.
- Marketing: to send newsletters to subscribed users, to understand and respond to client requests and feedback.
- Business relationships and recruitment: to fulfill business obligations arising from client and supplier relationships, and to process employment applications and conduct on-boarding processes for future candidates.
With whom do we share personal information?
We may share your personal information with third parties such as suppliers who provide website, application development, maintenance, storage, analytics and advertising services to us. These third parties may have access to, collect or process personal information as part of providing these services to us, but they are contractually obliged to keep your information confidential.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to website operated by other parties. The personal data that you provide through these websites is not subject to this privacy notice and we cannot control the treatment of your personal data by such websites.
Where and how long will your personal information be held?
Our Company securely stores your data on the Google gmail system, WordPress platform, and a secured local server depending which data is collected.
Our Company will keep for the time period of 1 year: your emails, written conversations, documents (such as CV’s and letters) which you sent us, and emails you gave us to receive our newsletter.
How do we protect personal information?
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the personal information in our possession.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or provide to us, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or administrative safeguards.
We limit the information shared with third parties to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their services, and we ensure a comparable level of protection through contractual or other means to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information, and of the purpose behind the collection and use of such personal information.
- The right to access copies of your personal data that we hold.
- The right to rectification or correction of any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to be forgotten or to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. You also have the right to opt-out of receiving direct marketing from us at any time. You can do this by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included at the end of any marketing email we send to you, or by contacting us directly.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Right to withdraw consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information at any time.
If you have any questions, comments or requests please contact us at our email: email@example.com or call us at +1 450 659 8000 ext. 299.
Cedarome Canada Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
21 Paul-Gauguin St.
Candiac (Quebec) J5R 3X8