Website Cedarome Canada
Nature serving the senses
The role of the Production Operator – in chemical processing – is to execute tasks as required by their supervisor. The Operator must ensure all tasks completed are in compliance with set procedures of quality, health and safety and completed in collaboration with their colleagues.
- Salary: $ 21/h + evening bonus;
- Start date: ASAP;
- Job status: Permanent position;
- Schedule: Full-time (40h/week) from Monday to Friday;
- Group insurance (after 3 months);
- Group RRSP (after 3 months);
- Pleasant work environment, health and safety, with modern offices, social activities, gym, and weekly lunch.
- Handle raw materials and prepare finished products;
- Sample products and transfer them to the laboratory;
- Complete forms precisely under the supervision of the Production Supervisor;
- Package and label finished products;
- Clean production equipment, production work area and other related areas at a specified frequency and complete associated forms;
- Respect pre-established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Hygiene Practices (GHP), and all other management systems requirements;
- Respect directives and work instructions;
- Follow all health and safety procedures, and advise if there are risks;
- Control products via filtration;
- Maintain the security perimeter in restricted areas;
- Drive forklift and platform;
- All other associated tasks.
- Diploma: Secondary V completed;
- Years of experience: Industrial/manufacturing experience preferred but not mandatory;
- Languages: French, English (an asset);
- Experience in SQF & CTPAT certified environment (an asset);
- Experience working with forklifts, WHMIS, and dangerous goods (an asset).
***Safe work environment with high health measures***