Website Cedarome Canada inc.
Nature serving the senses
***COVID-19: safe work environment with high health measures***
The role of the Quality Assurance Technician is to manage incoming technical customer requests, to prepare product documentation (CoA, Specifications, etc.) and to manage the supplier qualification program. Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, the incumbent is required to collaborate with the various areas of the company: customer service, purchasing, invoicing, production, and laboratories.
Job status : Permanent
Start date : ASAP
Schedule : Full time (40h), Monday to Friday, daytime
Salary : To be discussed
Social benefits : Insurance and Group RRSP after 3 months
Environment : Health & safety, social activities, gym, free lunch on Fridays (temporarily suspended due to Covid-19)
- Master the laws, standards, programs and regulations applicable to the company
- Prepare product documentation (CoA, Specifications, etc) for customer orders
- Manage incoming technical customer requests in collaboration with other departments
- Participate in certain monitoring and verification activities as part of the Food Safety Management System
- Maintain company documentation and data logs
- Manage the supplier qualification program: request, verify and store supplier documentation, evaluate supplier compliance against company requirements, treat customer complaints and ensure adequate follow-up
- Other quality assurance tasks
- DEC Science or other related field
- At least 1 year of experience in quality assurance or related sectors
- Experience with one or more of the following standards/programs: TDG, CTPAT, PIP, FSMA, WHMIS, and alcohol and precursor regulations.
- US Customs Knowledge (an asset)
- Bilingualism (French/English) (required)